- 15 ounce can Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup Oil, Canola or Vegetable
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar, Granulated
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla, Extract or Paste
- 2 1/2 cup Flour, Cake
- 3 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon, ground
- 1 bag Chocolate Chips, Semi-Sweet
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment paper and set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer (or large mixing bowl), add pumpkin puree, oil, sugar, and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients. With mixing speed on low, gradually add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Use a standard size cookie scoop (#40 or 1.5 tablespoons) and scoop the dough onto the baking sheet. Place in oven and bake for 14-16 minutes, or until they are firm with a little bounce-back when touched.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for approximately 5 minutes on the sheet before transferring the the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely. Cookies may be stored for up to a week in an air-tight container.